One of the biggest complaints we hear about deworming your pets is that it can be difficult to tell when they actually need a dewormer. Not everyone has the keen insight to notice the subtle hints that our pets give us when they aren’t feeling their best. Finally there is a natural alternative that takes the guesswork out of your pet’s deworming schedule.
Intesti Care uses all of the same herbal actions as NaturPet D Wormer but works best when given daily with food and helps to keep pests from being able to set up shop in your pet’s digestive tract. It also has herbs to support and increase digestion.
- Daily nutritional supplement that helps to prevent an infestation from forming
- Herbal, non-toxic alternative to deworming drugs
- No bitter taste to tip off picky cats
- Doubles as a mineral-rich supplement and naturally supports joint health
- Herbs target different life cycles of parasites to provide daily relief from pests
- Perfect for pets prone to parasites (farm animals, little hunters, scavengers)
- Naturally toxic to worms and other digestive parasites but harmless for pets
Cats and small dogs: 1 tsp daily
Medium to large dogs: (55lbs and up) 1 tbsp daily
Option 1: Wet or Dry Food
- Sprinkle dose on pet’s food once a day. Mix in before serving.
Option 2: Dry Food
- Dissolve in 1/4 cup of water then pour over food.
Option 3: Dry Food “One and Done Method”
- This option will also deter insects that may attempt to get into your pet’s food supply. Take note the number of servings in the bag of dry food and add the appropriate number of doses to the bag of food. Shake to distribute evenly, or mix in a large storage bin. Intesti Care will absorb the scent of the food and